- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fryette FatBottom 412 Cabinet
- Write a Review
- J49267 000000000 J49267000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fryette FatBottom cabinets have been used on countless recordings and tours delivering tight focused power and consistent tone night after night.The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Modern, focused 412 cabinet with tight low-end and articulate midrange.
Fryette FatBottom cabinets have been used on countless recordings and tours delivering tight focused power and consistent tone night after night.
The FatBottom FB412 is a semi-traditional style 4X12” cabinet with a slightly angled baffle, featuring Mono-Stereo input capability and selectable 4 or 16 ohm impedance in mono mode and 8 ohm/channel in stereo mode. Plug in casters included.
FatBottom Series Speaker systems feature high-quality Baltic birch materials, manufactured on CNC (computer numerical control) cutting equipment for accurate assembly and bullet-proof construction. Our custom built 12 inch speakers are front mounted for wide dispersion and excellent low end control. Front mounting the speakers also allow for a well-sealed enclosure with virtually no air leaks, delivering extended projection and excellent power handling capacity.
- Made in the USA
- 4 custom Fryette-designed, USA made, Eminence P50E 12 inch, 50 watt drivers
- Power Handling: 200W Mono, 4 or 16 ohms, 100 WPC, 8 ohms
- 4X12” cabinet with angled baffle
- Mono-Stereo input capability
- Tight focused low end
- High power handling capacity
- Front mounted design for wide sound dispersion
- Plug in casters included
- Dimensions: 29-3/4 x 14 x 29-1/4 in.
- Weight: 84 lb.
Articulate and tight. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.