- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fryette Pittbull Hundred/CLX 100W Masterbuilt Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Product 582545
The Fryette Pittbull Hundred/CLX 100W Masterbuilt Tube Guitar Amp Head features 3 discrete channels and 100 watts of all tube power. Each amplifier i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 855-272-1087.Customers Also Viewed:
One of the finest, most expressive, most versatile amplifiers ever created.
The Fryette Pittbull Hundred/CLX 100W Masterbuilt Tube Guitar Amp Head features 3 discrete channels and 100 watts of all tube power. Each amplifier is hand built from individual component inspection right down to every last solder connection and then signed by Fryette's most experienced and meticulous amplifier Master Builder. Upon completion, tubes are carefully selected and matched; the amplifier head is then pre-tested and burned in for a minimum of 72 hours.
In the next test stage, all functions and features on the Pittbull Hundred/CLX amp head are tested, final tube selection and biasing takes place, and then channel voicing is evaluated and messaged to perfection. Before the Master Builder's signature goes on the amp, each CLX head is thoroughly personally play-tested by Steven Fryette to assure flawless performance.
With its fat, warm sound and touch-sensitive feel, the Fryette Pitbull CLX is a highly refined tone machine. The harmonically rich and dynamic personality of the EL34 based power plant perfectly complements the soft clip of the single integrated driver/phase inverter, producing an orchestral string response. The hallmark Fryette note articulation and chordal clarity are in abundance regardless of gain setting resulting in its well-deserved reputation for bringing out the individuality of every player who encounters it.
- Input HI/LO
- Lead Channel: Lead Gain, Lead Switch, Hi Gain Switch, Lead Volume
- Rhythm Channel: Rhythm Boost, Rhythm Gain, Rhythm Switch, Hi Gain Switch, Rhythm Volume, Edge, Treble, Shift, Middle, Bass
- Clean Channel: Clean Volume, Boost, Treble, Bright, Middle, Shift, Bass
- Master Volume
- Standby, Power
- Ground Switch
- AC Input
- Mains Fuse
- DC Fuse
- Power Amp Mute Switch
- Dual-Class Switch
- Impedance Selector
- Speaker Output Jacks
- Line Out Level
- Line out
- Footswitch Jack
- EQ Switch
- Loop Switch
- Loop Return Jack
- Series Parallel Switch
- Loop Level Switch
- Loop Send Jack
- Loop Level/Mix
Own a highly refined tone machine.
- 100 Watts RMS.
- 4, 8 or 16 ohms
- Two parallel output jacks
- 1-12AX7A Tung-Sol (Russia)
- 4-12AX7AC (China Selected)
- 4-Premium Matched Mullard EL34 Power Tubes
- FC-2 Footswitch (included)
- Recommended cabinet: FatBottom for maximum projection, exceptional low-end definition and focused sound
- Actual Dimensions (W x H x D): 29.25" X 9.5" X 10.5" (74 X 24 X 27 mm)
- Actual Weight: 50 Lb. (23 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 34" X 15" X 18" (86 X 38 X 45 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 55 Lb. (25 kg)