- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fryette R112 Recording Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49253 000000000 J49253000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The R112 cabinet features a custom built 12” Fryette AR Seventy-Five speaker, which performs extremely well at both high and low volumes, making it t...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed for omni-directional low volume recording and practice.
The R112 cabinet features a custom built 12” Fryette AR Seventy-Five speaker, which performs extremely well at both high and low volumes, making it the perfect pairing with the Valvulator® GP/DI. The AR Seventy-Five is specially designed to respond to subtle guitar dynamics, even at bedroom volumes.
Coupled with the rear-mount open-back cabinet, the AR Seventy-Five speaker delivers a well-balanced tonal response for home recording with a studio mic or SM57. The versatility of the open-back cabinet design along with the strength and solidity of void-free Baltic birch provide great durability and excellent sustain. Our custom vinyl covering and grille cloth with matching name plate gives the cabinet a classic look perfect for your home studio or any other room.
The front grille is also removable, making mic placement a snap and the low-profile carry handle stays out of the way, tucking comfortably under the Valvulator® GP/DI.
- Made in the USA
- Comes with a Fryette designed, USA made, Eminence AR75 12” speaker
- 50 watt power handling capacity, operates efficiently at one watt
- 8 Ohms
- Open-back design for omni-directional sound, even at low volumes
- Low profile handle
- Dimensions: 20 x 10-3/8 x 16 in.
- Weight: 27 lb.
Ideal recording cab. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.