- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fuchs 4 Aces 2x12 4W Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J12150 000000000 J12150000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 4-Aces takes the Casino series two channel preamp which uses three 12AX7 tubes and mates it to a unique push-pull class AB output stage which use...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great low-wattage tone with the punch of a 2x12".
The 4-Aces takes the Casino series two channel preamp which uses three 12AX7 tubes and mates it to a unique push-pull class AB output stage which uses 6SN7 triode preamp tubes as power tubes.
Like all the Casino Series amplifiers, the 4 Aces 4W 2x12" guitar combo features two channels: A clean channel with a volume control, full treble, middle and bass controls, and an overdrive channel with independent input gain and output master controls, as well as a unique overdrive tone control. This control allows anything from "woman tone" through Dumble style to English bark from the overdrive channel.
A footswitchable gain boost adds up to 20dB of quiet gain boost. On the clean side, the boost adds snarl and grind with even the lowest of pickup outputs. And, on the overdrive side, it adds saturation and compression. Like the entire Casino series, the 4-Aces features a warm and round digital reverb with level and decay controls, and is mixed to not affect the dry tones in any way. The amp features 4, 8 and 16 ohms speaker outputs, a series FX loop with buffered send and a jack for the included 2-way footswitch (overdrive and gain boost).
- Made in USA
- Power: 4W (tube)
- Tubes: 6SN7 (preamp); 12AT7 (driver); two 12AX7 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Speaker: 2x12" Warehouse ET-1265
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16Î
- Partially closed back
- Footswitchable gain boost
- Digital reverb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.