Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fuchs Mantis Jr. 2x12 100W Tube Guitar Combo Amptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Massive tube-driven tone with 100W of 2x12" punch.
The Mantis Jr. is based on the ODS/Casino sized chassis platform, has two channels with a shared bass, middle, treble tone stack, a passive effects loop and 4-8-16 ohm outputs and will include a two-way footswitch for channel switching and gain boost. The two channels each feature a distinct voicing: Channel 1 is a traditional classic English style EQ with tons of gain on tap, cleans up easily from the guitar, and works equally well for chunky rhythm or "brown sound" lead tones. Channel 2 features a higher gain structure with a more strident clipping structure for "modern rock and metal tones." This amp also features an internal user adjustable preset gain boost, has both a presence and thrust control which alter the damping and voicing of the high and low end of the power amp section respectively.
- Made in USA
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); 6L6 or EL34 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Speaker: 2x12" Warehouse ET-1265
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- FX loop
- Footswitchable gain boost
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.