- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fuchs ODS-II Custom 25/50 112 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J96963 000000000 J96963000000000
The ODS represents Andy Fuchs’ goal to take over 15 years of design evolution and customer feedback on the original Overdrive Supreme platform into t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Awesome tube overdrive tone with plenty of versatility.
The ODS represents Andy Fuchs’ goal to take over 15 years of design evolution and customer feedback on the original Overdrive Supreme platform into the next millennium.
The Fuchs ODS-II 50W 1x12 tube combo captures all the tones that made the original Fuchs ODS amps legendary, but allows massive tonal flexibility via totally separate clean and overdrive channels, each with their own dedicated tone controls, mid and gain boosts and master volumes.
Despite this tremendous range, the ODS-II is still an easy to operate amp. Channel one gives tones from California style cleans to Classic rock grind. Channel two covers all that channel one offers but with over-the-top near-shred levels of gain as well.
The amp has a deep, lush digital reverb with level and decay controls, and a global master and accent control.
The rear panel features dual FX loops, digital bias monitoring with external bias controls for each tube, and 5 speaker outputs.
The ODS-II is built on a fan cooled, aircraft grade aluminum chassis which includes half power and hi/low/off fan switches. Available in all global voltages.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 25W/50W
- Half-power switch
- Two channels
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, brite switch, deep switch, OD switch, master volume, drive, tone, reverb, level, reverb decay
- Built-in reverb
- Dual FX loops
- Five speaker outputs
- Fan-cooled circuitry
- Aircraft-grade aluminum chassis
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.