- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fulltone Custom Shop WahFull Stompbox Wah Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #J56356 000000000 J56356000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on the original Fulltone Custom Shop stomp-box built for Robin Trower, the WahFull adds a Volume Control, three selectable Range Modes (Wack...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Amazing tonal range and functions from a board-friendly wah.
Building on the original Fulltone Custom Shop stomp-box built for Robin Trower, the WahFull adds a Volume Control, three selectable Range Modes (Wacked, Jimi, and Shaft), a Pickup Compensator mini knob, and JFET input and output buffers. These buffers completely isolate the circuit from outside influence and are only in-play when the pedal is on, giving it a much broader range of wah effect, interfacing with all types of pickups better, and working with any amp, whether it be high-gain or clean. It turns a Fender into a Vox, and allows infinite sustain with little or no distortion.
Call or click to order today!
- Top-mounted input and output jacks
- Rotary switch to access three classic wah circuits: Wacked, Jimi, and Shaft
- Expression pedal control jack: connect to any expression pedal for traditional wah-wah operation—for use with any expression pedal having any potentiometer value from 10K-500K
- Fulltone’s exclusive Enhanced Bypass with no "pop" while switching, and bypassed-tone
- JFET buffer on the circuit’s input features 2.2 mega-ohm impedance, allowing zero interference with (and from) other pedals
- JFET buffered output offering 10K ohms impedance, zero interference to (and from) other pedals
- Dimensions: 4 x 4.5 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.