- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fulltone Custom Shop WahFull Stompbox Wah Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #J56356 000000000 J56356000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on the original Fulltone Custom Shop stomp-box built for Robin Trower, the WahFull adds a Volume Control, three selectable Range Modes (Wack...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Amazing tonal range and functions from a board-friendly wah.
Building on the original Fulltone Custom Shop stomp-box built for Robin Trower, the WahFull adds a Volume Control, three selectable Range Modes (Wacked, Jimi, and Shaft), a Pickup Compensator mini knob, and JFET input and output buffers. These buffers completely isolate the circuit from outside influence and are only in-play when the pedal is on, giving it a much broader range of wah effect, interfacing with all types of pickups better, and working with any amp, whether it be high-gain or clean. It turns a Fender into a Vox, and allows infinite sustain with little or no distortion.
Call or click to order today!
- Top-mounted input and output jacks
- Rotary switch to access three classic wah circuits: Wacked, Jimi, and Shaft
- Expression pedal control jack: connect to any expression pedal for traditional wah-wah operation—for use with any expression pedal having any potentiometer value from 10K-500K
- Fulltone’s exclusive Enhanced Bypass with no "pop" while switching, and bypassed-tone
- JFET buffer on the circuit’s input features 2.2 mega-ohm impedance, allowing zero interference with (and from) other pedals
- JFET buffered output offering 10K ohms impedance, zero interference to (and from) other pedals
- Dimensions: 4 x 4.5 in.