- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallien-Krueger MB112-II 200W 1x12 Bass Combo Amp with Tolex Covering
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J16928 000000000 J16928000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MB112-II has enough power to cut through the mix at rehearsals as well as well as gigs but wont break your back getting there. With 200 watts of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great tone and power for rehearsals and medium-size gigs.
The MB112-II has enough power to cut through the mix at rehearsals as well as well as gigs but wont break your back getting there. With 200 watts of output through the 12" Paragon driver and the same 4 band active "variable Q" equalizer and contour control of GK's legendary RB Series amplifiers, this combo will deliver the volume and tone pros have come to expect from GK.
The Auxiliary input allows you to play along to your favorite songs through the internal speaker or through the Headphone output for late night jamming. The MB112-II is also ready for your next gig with features like XLR output with pre/post switch for easy interfacing with P.A. systems and exclusive "Chain Output" to drive GK's MBP Series of powered enclosures when you score that outdoor gig where a little move volume is required.
Speaker: 1x12" Paragon
Controls: Gain, contour, 4-band EQ
XLR direct out
Dimensions: 14.5" x 15" x 17"
Weight: 30 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.