- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallien-Krueger MB500 500W Ultra Light Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 423659 000000000 423659000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Weighing in at fewer than 4 lb. and taking up less than one rackspace, the MB500 delivers 500W of signature GK tone in a sleek, compact, modern head....Click To Read More About This Product
500W of thunder that easily fit in your gig bag.
Weighing in at fewer than 4 lb. and taking up less than one rackspace, the MB500 delivers 500W of signature GK tone in a sleek, compact, modern head. Boasting GK's legendary 4-band active EQ and contour control, the MB500 lets you tweak your tone to perfection before hitting the digital power section.
In addition to its generous tone-shaping capabilities, the preamp section has a footswitchable boost channel with independent volume control to dial in just the right amount of grind and level boost when needed.
The MB500 is stage- and studio-ready with an XLR direct out with pre-/post-EQ selector and ground lift. Also offers a tuner out with mute, FX loop, headphone/line out, and dual Speakon outputs.
- 500W @ 4 ohms, 350W @ 8 ohms
- Digital power amp
- 4-band active EQ with contour switch
- Footswitchable boost channel
- Effects loop
- Tuner out with mute
- -10dB pad for active instruments
- XLR out with pre-/post- EQ and ground lift switch
- Two Speakon outputs
- Headphone/line out
- Footswitch included
- 4 lb.
- Width: 10-3/4"
- Depth: 8-1/2"
- Height: 1-3/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.