- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gator Pro Aluminum Pedal Board Bundle with MXR Power Brick
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K45598 000001000 K45598000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This all-in-one pedalboard package includes everything you need to get your board up and running, including a Gator Cases Gator Pro Aluminum Pedalboa...Click To Read More About This Product
Get up and running in no time with this pedalboard, power supply and cable kit.
This all-in-one pedalboard package includes everything you need to get your board up and running, including a Gator Cases Gator Pro Aluminum Pedalboard with Case, an MXR DC Brick Power Supply, and a Planet Waves Cable Station Pedalboard Cable Kit.
Gator Cases Gator Pro Aluminum Pedalboard with Case
This large aluminum pedal board features a universal mounting bracket to let you mount your power supplies beneath the board itself and keep your pedals at a very accessible angle while adjustable no-slip rubber feet keep your board in place. Included adhesive Velcro strips keep your pedals secure where you need them while perforations allow you to easily and conveniently route your cables. When you are on the move, an included deluxe carry bag is made to fit it perfectly. It has a basalt grey finish.
MXR DC Brick Power Supply
Keep your pedals powered all night long with the MXR DC Brick, a revamp of the DCB10. Now under the MXR brand, the new DC Brick features all of the short circuit and overload protection of the original but now handles twice the power, allowing you to use virtually any combination of effects. Additionally, each 9v output has a red LED that illuminates if there is a short so you can quickly identify and troubleshoot any power problems. The MXR DC Brick has eight 9v outputs and two 18v outputs, a change from the DCB10's seven 9v outputs and three 18v outputs. And of course, the AC adapter and all necessary cables to connect pedals to the unit are included.
Planet Waves Cable Station Pedalboard Cable Kit
The Planet Waves Cable Station Pedalboard Cable Kit helps you to get rid of signal loss and unwanted coloration of your sound from inferior patch cables. The kit comes with 10' of cable, 10 right-angle plugs, and a Planet Waves mini cable cutter. Planet Waves Cable Station cables and 24k gold-plated plugs are specially designed for the most reliable, accurate reproduction of your sound from guitar to amp and everywhere in-between.
Call or click to order today!
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum made-in-the-USA pedalboard
- Pedal surface measures 23.75 x 10.66 in.
- Basalt Grey finish
- Universal mounting bracket provided for mounting most common power supplies beneath the board
- Angled for ease of access to pedals
- Cable routing perforations make routing signal and power easy
- Adjustable no slip rubber feet for board leveling
- Includes adhesive velcro strips
- Deluxe carry bag with polyethylene reinforced top and bottom has removable shoulder strap
- Interior Dimensions
- Interior Length: 23.75 in.
- Interior Width: 10.66 in.
- Interior Height: 2.98 in.
- Exterior Dimensions
- Exterior Length: 26.5 in.
- Exterior Width: 13.25 in.
- Exterior Height: 6.5 in.
- Exterior Weight: 9 lb.
- Handles twice the power of the original DC Brick
- Eight 9v outputs and two 18v outputs
- Each 9v output has a red LED that illuminates in case of a short
- Solderless plugs connect to cable in seconds, creating exact required lengths easily
- 24k gold-plated plugs for improved signal flow and corrosion resistance
- Patented compression springs
- Double-insulated cable employs braided copper shield and metalized polyester foil inner shield for 100% shielding coverage
- Limited lifetime warranty