- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Genz Benz Neo-Pak 3.5 Bass Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 483633
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Genz Benz designed the NEO-PAK 3.5 bass amp with a combination of analog and digital circuitry to make it ultra lightweight with plenty of warm punch...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Light in weight, but with plenty of heavy tones.
Genz Benz designed the NEO-PAK 3.5 bass amp with a combination of analog and digital circuitry to make it ultra lightweight with plenty of warm punch and power. It has a 12AX7-based tube preamp, active EQ, responsive Signal Shape circuit, and a class A/B power amp section. The power supply features a state-of-the-art digital switch mode. It has 225W power at 4 ohms or 350W at 8 ohms, a tuner out, active/passive input, limiter circuit, LED status indicators, XLR DI, and Speakon and 1/4" speaker outputs. Cooling is provided by a heat-sensing fan. For easy transport, get the optional 3.5 Neo-Pak Carry Bag. (See accessory box on this page.)
- 225W power @ 4 ohms/350W power @ 8 ohms
- Ultra-light design
- 12AX7-based analog tube preamp
- Digital Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Class A/B high-current power amplifier
- Active EQ w/parametric mids
- 3-band Signal Shape circuit
- Tuner out
- Active/passive input
- Limiter circuit
- LED status indicators
- Speakon and 1/4" speaker outputs
- Thermo-controlled fan cooling
- XLR DI
- 15-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H x 10-3/4"D
- 8-1/2 lbs.
- Carry bag (item 542011) and rack-ear kit available
All the power with none of the weight. Order your Neo-Pak Bass Amp today!