- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Genz Benz Shenandoah Series SHEN-80LT 80W 2x6.5 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H70984
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shenandoah Series Stereo 80LT has a dramatic new look along with plenty of headroom for small- to medium-sized venues. Gorgeous stereo sound come...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Redesigned to reduce weight while maintaining its warm, rich tone.
The Shenandoah Series Stereo 80LT has a dramatic new look along with plenty of headroom for small- to medium-sized venues. Gorgeous stereo sound comes from its dual 6-1/2" speakers and bullet tweeters.
The Shenandoah Stereo 80LT's two channels each boast 3-band equalization with sweepable mids for dialing in the perfect tone. 24-bit stereo digital effects come standard to enhance your sound. Channel 1 has both a balanced XLR and an unbalanced 1/4" input.
With 2x40W of stereo power, the Stereo 80LT is perfect for intimate gigs but also has the power for medium-sized venues. Stereo XLR direct outs with ground lift let you amplify it through any mixer or recording device, plus it's speaker stand-mountable.
- 2 channels with EQ and global digital effects
- 80W stereo power (40W per side)
- Stereo 24-bit DSP w/ 16 preset digital effects
- Two channels
- 3-band active EQ w/sweepable mids per channel
- XLR and 1„4" inputs
- Headphone jack
- All input signals mix together
- Dual 6-1„2" woofers and bullet tweeters
- Compact monitor-shaped cabinet design
- XLR direct outputs (left and right) w/ground lift
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- Speaker stand-mountable
- Protective metal speaker grille
Amazing stereo tone and effects with plenty of gig-friendly features. Order now!
- 2x40W stereo output @ 4 ohms
- Cabinet response: 80Hz - 18kHz
- 19"W x 17-1/2"H x 12"D
- 29 lb.