- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GENZLER AMPLIFICATION BA12-3 SLT 1x12" with 4x3" Line Array Slanted Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70764 000001000 L70764000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Genzler Amplification Bass Array design first is now offered in a slanted model BA12-3 SLT, to complement the straight design. The slanted versio...Click To Read More About This Product
Travel easy with huge, full-bodied bass tone.
The Genzler Amplification Bass Array design first is now offered in a slanted model BA12-3 SLT, to complement the straight design. The slanted version further enhances all benefits of the BA design adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when used as a single enclosure or in combination with additional straight or slant cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their BA12-3 stack for the best coverage of the stage or performance venue.
The innovative Bass Array design blends the benefits of a 12” neodymium woofer in vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” neodymium cone-driver line array element. The benefits of combining both loudspeaker platforms in an extremely compact speaker system are exponential for the player:
Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 12” ported woofer.
Smooth, seamless, clear and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
The new BA12-3 SLT model utilizes a 6-degree slanted baffle providing increased projection towards the player and the audience. This unique cabinet shape also further reduces internal standing waves, which translates into an even clearer tonal experience.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 350W
- Speakers: 1x12" neodymium cast frame loudspeaker utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil; 4x3" neodymium mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 1W/1M
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure
- Two Speakon NL-2 connectors and two – 1/4” sealed jacks
- Dimensions: 16" x 19" x 18"
- Weight: 32 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.