- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guyatone Mighty Micro Series ODm5 Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 430773
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on the award-winning OD-2, the ODm5 offers the same tube-like tone with an increased amount of features and versatility.The ODm5 rivals the "fl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
When performance becomes more important than hype, the ODm5 is the only choice for the gigging guitarist.
Based on the award-winning OD-2, the ODm5 offers the same tube-like tone with an increased amount of features and versatility.
The ODm5 rivals the "flavor of the week" boutique pedals while retaining its own voice and character. Featuring a similar design to the now-legendary 808 overdrive circuit, the ODm5 offers increased low-end response thanks to a low-boost/hi-boost Tone circuit. Further improvements include increased saturation via a three-way Mode switch, allowing the user to select the overall range of function of the Drive control. An input attenuator rounds off the ODm5, enabling fine-tuning the pedals performance to single-coils or humbuckers and also allowing ODm5 to clean-up beautifully with volume roll-offs.
Based on Guyatone's award-winning Micro Series effects, the Mighty Micros offer professional-grade features and exceptional sound quality in an ultra-compact, lightweight chassis that is 33% smaller and 50% lighter than your average stompbox.
The Guyatone Mighty Micros offer many improvements and additional features that Guyatone users have demanded, all packed into a rugged enclosure that retains the same-sized footprint as the original Micro Series effects.
Designed for the professional, working musician, Guyatone Mighty Micros feature superior-grade component selection for improved sound quality. Adjustable internal Input Attenuators allow use with a variety of instrument or input signals. All Guyatone Mighty Micros are covered by a 3-year parts and labor warranty through the manufacturer.
- LEVEL: Adjusts output level when effect is engaged. Turn clockwise to increase volume.
- TONE: Adjusts Tone when effect is activated. Turn clockwise to boost high-frequency, turn counter-clockwise to boost low frequencies (low-boost, hi-boost).
- GAIN: Adjusts Overdrive level when effect is activated. Turn clockwise to strengthen overdrive.
- MODE: Selects from three types of Drive
- 1: Clean Boost to Crunch Sound
- 2: Vintage Drive Sound
- 3: Classic Tube Saturation
- INPUT ATTENUATOR:
- Selects proper input sensitivity against output level from connected instruments. Standard setting is at MAX position. Turn counterclockwise to reduce input signal when sound is distorted due to high input signals. By regulating input sensitivity, a wide variety of tonal characters can be achieved.
- Controls: LEVEL/TONE/GAIN/INPUT ATTENUATOR
- Jacks: INPUT/OUTPUT/DC IN
- Switch: EFFECT ON/OFF (True Bypass)/MODE(1/2/3)
- Indicator: EFFECT ON/OFF
- Input Impedance: 250 kOHM
- Output Impedance: Less than 25 kOHM
- Current Consumption: 6 mA (at effect ON)
- Power Requirement: DC 9V 006P (6F22)/AC-2 Adaptor
- Dimensions: 2-6/10" (W) x 3-9/10" (D) x 2-3/10" (H)
- Weight: 8.22 oz. (without battery)
- Warranty: 3-year parts and labor