- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Headway EDB-2 Direct Preamp
- Write a Review
- J08559 000000000 J08559000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
High-quality preamp for acoustic instruments. The Headway EDB-2 is a new addition to their range of Acoustic Pickups & Pre-Amplifiers. It is a re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great pre for acoustic and other instruments.
High-quality preamp for acoustic instruments. The Headway EDB-2 is a new addition to their range of Acoustic Pickups & Pre-Amplifiers. It is a refinement of the highly acclaimed EDB-1, but with some major improvements derived from customer feedback and ongoing acoustical research.
The EDB-2 boasts Refined Class "A" Inputs and Pro Audio IC Components, easy to read Pro-Audio design layout & sturdy metal housings built to withstand "Life on the Road". The EDB-2 is supplied with belt clips, rubber feet and is threaded for microphone stands.
Order today and shape the sound of your instruments, as well as condition their signal for optimum amplification.
5 Band EQ assignable to Channel 1, 2 or both
Notch Filter assignable to Channel 1 or 2
Huge 0-32 dB Gain to interface with most mixers/desks etc
Phantom Power is assignable to either "ring", "tip", or XLR to power virtually all instrument microphones/pickups.
Phase Reverse assignable t each channel
Earth Lift Switch
"Range" Switch tuned for specific instruments i.e. Violin, Guitar, Bass etc
iPod Input for backing tracks, practice routines etc
Mono, Stereo & XLR Inputs, Jack and XLR Outputs
Battery or Mains powered (power supply included)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.