- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez TSA15 Tube Screamer 15W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H76499 000000000 H76499000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez Tube Screamer is one of the best overdrive pedals ever produced, hands down, and the TSA15 tube combo amp features a true Tube Screamer ci...Click To Read More About This Product
A genuine Tube Screamer circuit delivers the same legendary overdrive you get from a TS pedal!
The Ibanez Tube Screamer is one of the best overdrive pedals ever produced, hands down, and the TSA15 tube combo amp features a true Tube Screamer circuit that delivers that same legendary overdrive. The TSA15 combo features a 12" Celestion Seventy 80 speaker and can deliver everything from natural clean sounds; fat crunch tones; and even warm, smooth overdriven tones with the modified TS9 circuit built right into the amp.
Guitarists normally have to depend on a separate effect pedal to get the distinctive, warm overdrive sounds of a tube amp. No more! The new TSA15 Tube Combo Amp has a genuine Tube Screamer circuit built right into the front end for all the warm tube overdrive punch and crunch you'll need. Includes footswitchable functionality with Tube Screamer Overdrive, Tone, and Level controls. IFS2G footswitch sold separately.
- 15W all-tube combo
- 2 x 12AX7 tubes (Pre)
- 2 x 6V6 tubes (Power)
- Genuine Tube Screamer circuit built into the front end
- Controls: Tube Screamer”Overdrive, Tone, Level; Amp”Treble, Bass, Volume
- Modes: Pentode”15W; Triode”5W
- 12" Celestion Seventy 80 Speaker
This amp is a class act all the way. Order today and let it scream.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.