- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez TSA30 Tube Screamer 30W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- H81994 000001000 H81994000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez Tube Screamer 30W tube guitar amp is here, we aren't sure why Ibanez didn't do it years ago. The Tube Screamer overdrive pedal is consider...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Preamp distortion, power amp distortion, Tube Screamer distortion, it's all in there.
The Ibanez Tube Screamer 30W tube guitar amp is here, we aren't sure why Ibanez didn't do it years ago. The Tube Screamer overdrive pedal is considered mandatory by a whole generation of guitarists, and now it's built right into the circuitry of their new series of a tube driven amplifiers. Perfectly matched with Celestion speakers, this TSA can do it all. It will produce a rich, clear tone, or drop ˜em down into overdrive and the tube saturation will delight the toughest of the old school tone snobs.
You can beef up the Tube Screamer vibe with the 6db of gain provided by the boost switch. Ibanez Tube Screamer amps can create natural clean sounds, fat crunch tones and warm smooth overdrive tones with the modified Tube Screamer circuit built right into the amp. The new TSA30 30W Tube Amp features a full 3 band EQ and separate Volume and Gain controls for distortion at any level.
- Tube Screamer controls: Level, Gain and Tone
- Amp controls: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Volume
- Footswitchable Tube Screamer
- Footswitchable 6db boost
- Genuine Tube Screamer circuit built into the front end
- 1 - 12" Celestion speaker
- 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 - 6L6 power tubes
Start screaming today, call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.