- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez TSV808 Limited Edition Tube Screamer Overdrive Pro Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49552 000000000 L49552000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez TSV808 was developed in collaboration with Vemuram, a high-end boutique pedal manufacturer from Japan. Vemuram pedals have caught the atte...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This limited-edition, two-company hybrid delivers incredible overdrive tone in a unique bass housing.
The Ibanez TSV808 was developed in collaboration with Vemuram, a high-end boutique pedal manufacturer from Japan. Vemuram pedals have caught the attention of the market for their unique brass enclosures. However, their reputation is built largely on their tone, proven by their roster of high-profile artists, such as Michael Landau, Mateus Asato and many more.
Although the TS808 and Jan Ray were the guiding principles under which this pedal was created, the goal was not simply to line them up in series. This “Next Generation Tube Screamer” has the Tube Screamer’s signature mid-boost, but also the wide dynamic range and frequency response of the Jan Ray, yielding a sound that is entirely new. To achieve this, each component was carefully selected by the engineers from both companies, including the customized parts and a quad-layered PCB used in the Jan Ray. In the end, the TSV808 is composed of some of the highest-quality, first-class components possible. Chief among these high-quality components is the brass enclosure featured on each TSV808.
Compared to the chassis made of Zinc die-cast, the brass enclosure work process is 100% handled by expertly skilled Japanese craftsmen. It involves a significant amount of extra work and time to create these unique enclosures.
The TS808-style chassis is colored in a blended tone of brass and a dark shade of green. The location of the control knobs is the same as TS808, from left to right, Drive, Tone and Level. The maximum volume is also set 7db higher than the original Tube Screamer. Aesthetically, the design exhibits the signature elements of both Ibanez and Vemuram.
Call or click to order today!
- Runs on 9v or 18v power
- Developed in collaboration with Vemuram
- Combination of the Tube Screamer and the Jan Ray
- 100% analog circuitry
- Brass housing
- Controls: Drive, Tone, Level (Front)/ Saturation, Bass (Top) / Diode Clipping Selector @ Internal PCB (3)
- 4 different clipping options (2 Symmetrical & 2 Asymmetrical)
- True-bypass switching
- Limited edition
- Made in Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.