- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ISP Technologies Bass Vector 115 Active Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Product 481425
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Now you can get the same great Bass Vector performance in a smaller and more compact package. Combining the low frequency extension that only an 15" ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Compact and powerful bass cab with an extended frequency range for modern tone.
Now you can get the same great Bass Vector performance in a smaller and more compact package. Combining the low frequency extension that only an 15" driver can achieve with the natural, extended (but not brittle) highs of dual 8" drivers, the Bass Vector 115 speaker cabinet achieves a balance of depth, impact, and definition that makes 4x10s sound lifeless by comparison!
A single active cabinet delivers 600 watts to its speakers. When an additional passive speaker cab is connected, the amplifier delivers a total of 1000 watt RMS to the two cabinets. The total system power can be further increased by adding additional active and passive cabinets. There is a limit of one passive cabinet per active cabinet.
The ISP Beta Bass Preamplifier is the ideal 'head' for the system, or the active cabinet can be used with other bass heads when driven from their line output, and the passive cabinet can be driven from virtually any powered bass head.
The high performance 15" driver is complemented by an advanced cabinet design featuring optimum volume and a large, deep tuned port. This helps to minimize the non-linear behavior and reduced low-frequency output that small ports produce. The cabinet is tour-grade, with Baltic birch plywood construction, dadoed joints, extremely durable rubberized polyurethane finish, metal handle, and casters.
- High performance bass guitar cabinet with one 15" woofer and dual 8" midrange drivers in line array topology
- Smaller and lighter-weight than the 18" version, but still the same great tone and quality.
- 1000 Wrms D-CAT amplifier built in (active version).
- LF Driver: 1 x 15 inch, large excursion, 450 watt rms.
- HF Drivers: 2 x 8 inch, high sensitivity, 250 watt rms.
- Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 100 Hz, 102 dB @ 1KHz (1 Watt at 1 meter).
- SPL: 125 dB at 1 meter, long term. 129 dB at 1 meter, peak.
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz to 5 KHz (-10 dB).
- Freq. Response: 45 Hz to 4 KHz (+- 3 dB).
- Amplifier Power: 1000 W rms, high current DCAT, fan cooled.
- Power Required: 5 Amps x 120 VAC typical, 10 Amps max.
- Construction: Baltic birch plywood, extensively braced.
- Finish: Rubberized polyurethane.
- Dimensions: 30"W x 19-1/4"H x 18-3/4"D (without casters).
- Weight: Active: 104 Lbs. Passive: 89 Lbs.