- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Audio Broken Arrow V2 Dynamic Overdrive
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71768 000000000 L71768000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jackson Audio Broken Arrow is a full overdrive platform that’s designed to give guitarists an incredible range of overdriven tones ...Click To Read More About This Product
An overdrive platform giving guitarists an incredible range of tones.
The Jackson Audio Broken Arrow is a full overdrive platform that’s designed to give guitarists an incredible range of overdriven tones with innovative features. The Broken Arrow features 4 presets for clipping options, an innovative gain adjustment feature that Jackson calls Gain Cycle, and a 3-band active EQ that provides players with maximum tonal flexibility.To top it off, Jackson added the Mosfet boost circuit that can be found on their top-selling Prism preamp pedal.
There are two sections of the Broken Arrow—the overdrive circuit and the boost circuit. The boost circuit is in its own true bypass loop, which means it can be used independently of the Drive circuit. The 4 presets available are each EQ’d slightly different to allow it to alter how it interacts with the overdrive circuit in the Broken Arrow or any other pedal in your rig.
The overdrive circuit a is a soft-clipping overdrive circuit designed in the same vein as the admired TS-808. The distinction between the TS-808 and the Broken Arrow is that there is no set “mid-hump” in the Broken Arrow and the tone is relatively flat when all controls are set at 12:00. Given that the Broken Arrow features an active 3-band EQ, there was no need to force a mid-bump unnecessarily as a mid-bump is easily achieved by increasing the MID knob.
Four different presets of clipping diodes
- Features Gain Cycle, which selects the maximum gain and divides it into 4 equal parts
- Studio grade EQ with high bandwidth and flat response at 12:00
- +/- 12dB boost/cut per control
- Center Detents on the pots that make it easier to get back to a neutral or flat response
Get an incredible range of overdriven tones with the Broken Arrow. Order today.
Input impedance: 1M
- Output impedance: 100k
- Power supply: DC
- Voltage input: 9V MAX
- Polarity: Center negative
- Max. current consumption: 100mA
- Dimensions: 2.7x4.875”
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.