- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Ernie Ball Volume Jr No Loss/Active Mod Pedal
- Write a Review
- J47697 000000000 J47697000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ernie Ball volume pedal is one of the most used pedals out there, and JHS has developed a mod that cures all the issues making this volume an awe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get rid of the noise with this must-have mod.
The Ernie Ball volume pedal is one of the most used pedals out there, and JHS has developed a mod that cures all the issues making this volume an awesome tool for more than just swells.
They install their Buffered Splitter circuit to give you two truly isolated outputs for tuner and mono out. This eliminates ALL of the noise, tone loss, and removes the improper load on your signal. For those of you who want to use the tuner out function, this is a must have fix. The biggest benefit of this mod is that it makes your EB Volume active and buffered with their buffer circuitry. This will give you the best clean tone you may have ever had because it will drive your long path to your amp. The pedal in its stock condition is drastically hurting your tone (even when you're not using the tuner out).
Because JHS installs their active buffered circuitry, you will now need to power the unit. Also, due to some mechanics, the stock Ernie Ball Taper switch will be removed during this Mod. As far as powering your modded pedal, use any standard 9v DC Negative power supply and your good to go! This pedal consumes less than 100mA.
- Buffered Splitter circuit gives you two truly isolated outputs for tuner and mono out
- Eliminates all of the noise, tone loss and the improper load on your signal
- Makes your EB Volume active and buffered with JHS's buffer circuitry
- Mod removes stock Ernie Ball Taper switch
- Uses standard 9 V DC negative power supply
- Consumes less than 100mA
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.