- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Lucky Cat Delay Effects Pedal - Pink
- Write a Review
- #L19987 000000000 L19987000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JHS Pedals Lucky Cat Delay has basic controls consisting of Time, Mix, Ratio, Repeats, Darken (EQ), and a Modulation toggle. Time is a manual con...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This full-featured cat is ready to pounce.
The JHS Pedals Lucky Cat Delay has basic controls consisting of Time, Mix, Ratio, Repeats, Darken (EQ), and a Modulation toggle. Time is a manual control for the length of the repeats up to 1000ms. Mix controls the volume of the repeats, from fully clean signal to fully wet. Ratio controls the subdivision of the tap tempo with options of quarter note, dotted eighth note, eighth note, and triplets. Repeats controls the amount of repeats you will hear, from one repeat to infinite. The Lucky Cat will not do analog delay oscillation, but will do a musical digital oscillation when the repeats are maxed out and you play with the Time control. The Darken control works as an EQ for the repeats only. When fully clockwise the tone of the delay is the fully digital, unaffected sound. As you turn counter-clockwise, the delay will darken in tone giving you an array of delay tones at your fingertips.
The Modulation toggle has two modulation settings, Mod 1 and Mod 2, with the center setting disengaging the modulation. Mod 1 is a subtle modulation that gives the delay just the right amount of movement without being overwhelming. Mod 2 is a deeper modulation that gives you a seasick sound for those parts you want drenched in modulation.
On the left side of the Lucky Cat, you’ll find a dip switch for Vintage Tape/Digital Clean tones. In Vintage Tape mode, you’ll find a more compressed slightly driven echo like vintage tape delays. In Digital Clean mode the echo is crisp and clean for those pristine and chirpy delay sounds. On the right side of the pedal, you’ll also find an external tap jack so you can control the tempo of your delay with an external tap pedal.
Call or click to order today!
- Requires standard 9V DC Negative power
- Consumes 100mA
- 1000ms of classic digital delay
- On board tap-tempo with ratio subdivision control
- Two modulation settings
- EQ control for the repeats
- Tape/Digital modes
- External tap jack
- Diamond eyes
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 4.8" x 1.6"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.