- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Panther Cub Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J47119 000000000 J47119000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
After two years of refinement, the engineers at JHS Pedals were able to shrink the beloved Panther Delay into an enclosure half the size—the Panther ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The amazing functionality and tone of the original Panther delay in a board-friendly size.
After two years of refinement, the engineers at JHS Pedals were able to shrink the beloved Panther Delay into an enclosure half the size—the Panther Cub. True Bucket Brigade delay that has the tone and options to cover any style, any use, and any player.
The Panther Cub Delay is their most anticipated pedal to date, with its groundbreaker feature set including “tap tempo control” that lives within an all analog 1,000 milliseconds of delay time! The “effects loop” allows you to place any effect or effects chain on the repeats only.
They kept the four section “Ratio Control” to give you quarter, dotted eighth, eighth and triplet divisions. The built-in “Modulation” gives you a shimmery Deluxe Memory Man type vibe and works perfectly even with tap in use.
The internal "Roar" switch gives you two different levels/sensitivity of oscillation and runaway. As the user, you have the ability to program an “expression control” to your favorite knob to use it to change settings on the fly! The “Tap In/Out” jack lets you remotely tap in a tempo or slave another tap device for amazing live flexibility. All this and more is powered by a standard 9v supply.
- 1000 miliseconds of delay (1 full second)
- 100% analog signal path
- Eight 3208 Bucket Brigade Delay chips
- Efficient and compact 1590BB size case (4.7"x3.7")
- 4-position ratio control (1/4, 1/8, dotted 1/8, Triplets)
- Soft-touch Tap Tempo switch
- Onboard Modulation (speed/depth) that stays accurate even when using tap tempo
- Internal "ROAR" switch for 2 modes of oscillation sensitivity
- EFX loop (via TRS splitter) that allows placement of any effect on repeats only
- Dry out (via TRS splitter) for stereo field of sound
- Space saving top-mounted input/output jacks
- True Speed LED (indicates rate of actual delay)
- Assignable Expression (control Speed, Ratio, Mod Depth, Mod Speed
- Improved and strengthened feedback and oscillation
- Improved delay overall definition and strength
- Tap input/output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
- True bypass switching
- This pedal requires standard 9V DC negative power, consumes 100mA
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.2 in.
- 100% designed, populated and assembled in Kansas City, USA
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.