- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Panther Cub V2 Analog Delay Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L13315 000000000 L13315000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JHS Pedals Panther Cub V2 is voiced to deliver the dark and chewy repeats that analog delay fans clamor for. The Panther Cub offers you 1,000ms (...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get dark, rich analog delay with tap tempo.
The JHS Pedals Panther Cub V2 is voiced to deliver the dark and chewy repeats that analog delay fans clamor for. The Panther Cub offers you 1,000ms (one full second) of delay time! Bring in beautiful, ambient modulation with the pedal's modulation controls.
Extensive Onboard Control
It's not often you find an all-analog delay with onboard tap tempo and a 4-section RATIO control with settings for quarter, dotted-eighth, eighth, and triplet divisions.
External Tone-shaping Power
The Panther Cub's control and tweakability extend further than what you'll find onboard. An expression pedal input can be assigned to change many of the pedal's settings on the fly. And you even have the opportunity to externally control your tap tempo and tap slave the Panther Cub to your other time-based pedals.
- Half the size of the Panther Cub V1 and Panther Cub V1.5
- Fully Wet Mix now available
- Gain Control to set overall volume
- Even smoother oscillation and run-away
- Active EQ, which functions at a Tilt style EQ
- 100% Analog Bucket Brigade Technology
- Four 3205 Bucket Brigade Delay chips
- Onboard Modulation that stays accurate even when using Tap Tempo
- Soft-touch Tap Tempo switch
- Dry Out (via TRS splitter) for stereo field of sound
- Assignable Expression (control Time, Ratio, Modulation)
- Tap Input/Output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
Call or click to order today!
- Standard 9V DC negative power
- 1,000ms of Delay (1 full second)
- 4-position RATIO control (1/4, 1/8, dotted 1/8, Triplets)
- True Speed LED (indicates rate of actual delay)
- Space-saving top-mounted Input/Output jacks
- True Bypass Switching
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.