- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Summing Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51834 000000000 L51834000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JHS Pedals Summing Amp gives you the ability to take two inputs and blend them into one output. Simply plug into the two marked inputs and then p...Click To Read More About This Product
Mix two sources into one to create a tone bigger than both.
The JHS Pedals Summing Amp gives you the ability to take two inputs and blend them into one output. Simply plug into the two marked inputs and then plug in your single output and you’re ready to go. From two signals, the Summing Amp creates one mono signal.
This is perfect for putting effects in parallel so that they are not affected by one another. The Edge used this technique in the '80s with his delays. When you have a quarter-note delay and a dotted eighth delay, and you place them in parallel, then sum them back together, the effect is that both delays come through more clearly and are not “delaying the delays." This can also be used with overdrives so that they are not pushing each other as in series, but sit atop one another in parallel. Another use is combining fuzz and compression in parallel so the fuzz isn’t getting choked by the compression.
The Summing Amp gives you the ability to use effects together in completely new ways that you may never have imagined and can open up new and inspiring sounds with your old effects. This simple little box takes two inputs and creates one output but it adds up to a whole lot more!
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.