- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals The VCR Ryan Adams Signature Pedal
- Write a Review
- J50975 000000000 J50975000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The VCR pedal is a first in a new collaboration between PaxAM, Ryan Adams, and JHS Pedals. The VCR pedal is Ryan's signature Volume/Chorus/Reverb p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get lush reverb, chorus and volume control in this pedal designed by Ryan Adams.
The VCR pedal is a first in a new collaboration between PaxAM, Ryan Adams, and JHS Pedals. The VCR pedal is Ryan's signature Volume/Chorus/Reverb pedal inspired by the tones of The Cure, The Smiths and a hefty dose of 1980s angst. Dial in the perfect movement, ambience and volume/boost level to create an instant three effect analog preset.
There is one true bypass stompswitch that functions as a master on/off and each of the three effects are turned on/off with their respective toggle. There is a corresponding LED for each effect that indicates when the effect is on/off. All three effects can be used together or individually.
The volume/boost is an all discreet transparent boost that can be used as an always-on enhancer, lead booster, or pushing an amp into natural overdrive.
The Chorus is based around classic 1980s analog chorus pedals. With Chorus knob at 12-noon, this emulates a common 80s chorus pedal with ALL knobs at noon. As you turn the Chorus knob to the right, the rate will increase and depth will decrease. As you turn the Chorus knob to the left, rate decreases and depth increases.
The Reverb is a hall reverb tweaked to Ryan's exact preferences. The reverb and decay is fixed and the knob functions as an effect Level.
Last but not least there is a secret lo-fi switch to top things off.
This pedal operates on standard DC Negative 9V.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.