- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KHDK No.2 Clean Boost Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46501 000000000 K46501000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Powered by KHDK's original circuit, No.2 is KHDK’s Clean Boost pedal with a dynamic responsiveness similar to a tube amp, compression-free.With four ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Punch your signal hard without losing control.
Powered by KHDK's original circuit, No.2 is KHDK’s Clean Boost pedal with a dynamic responsiveness similar to a tube amp, compression-free.
With four control knobs for Gain, Volume, Bass, and Treble along with a lo/hi gain mini toggle switch, No.2 allows the organic and transparent EQ controls to fully develop your sound. It provides a warm, tube-like boost and functions as a precision tool for sculpting your tone.
Two small LEDs glow in brilliant purple when No.2 is engaged. Bass functions as a cascaded secondary Gain control, helping shape the final sound. Treble is a low-pass filter, getting you from a super smooth sound to a pinching point.
No.2 utilizes KHDK's original true bypass circuit using our special blend of solid state and MOSFET technology.
Like all KHDK pedals, No.2 is proudly crafted and quality-tested in Kentucky, USA.
- Gain controls the unity gain of the circuit.
- Volume controls the overall output volume of the No. 2.
- The HI/LO switch is tied directly into the gain. The lo setting offers a warm, tube-like boost. The hi setting adds saturation, compression and a powerful mid boost.
- Bass controls the bass and lower mid-frequency gain. The bass is tied into the gain, making it a secondary gain control enhancing lows. For boosting an overdriven tube amp, it is recommended to lower the Bass control setting for a tighter bass response. For single note soloing, turn the Bass control clockwise.
- Treble control is a passive low-pass filter, cutting high end and offering a wide frequency range. The setting depends on your amplifier; we recommend cutting the treble on brighter amps to achieve a warm tone.
- Footswitch engages your No. 2 to “on” or true bypass mode.
Call or click to order today!
- Bypass mode: True bypass
- Input connector: Type Standard 1/4 in. jack – mono/TS
- Output connector: Type Standard 1/4 in. jack – mono/TS
- Power input: Standard 9V Battery or 9V DC (center negative) power supply
- Dimensions: 4.72 x 2.5 x 1.57 in. (120 x 65 x 40 mm)
- Made in Kentucky, USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.