- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Koch Dummybox Home Load Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46622 000001000 L46622000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the Koch Dummybox Home you can capture the sound coming from your guitar amplifier’s speaker output, and feed it into your home recording-system...Click To Read More About This Product
Capture your true sound directly into your DAW without a mic.
With the Koch Dummybox Home you can capture the sound coming from your guitar amplifier’s speaker output, and feed it into your home recording-system; even when playing at bedroom volume or without having a speaker cabinet connected! The Dummybox is placed between your favorite amp and speaker. Therefore, it captures every coloration to your guitar tone created by your amplifier from both the pre-amp and power amp sections of your amplifier, at only 5% (H), 3% (M) or 1% (L) of that output power.
The Koch Dummybox Home can handle up to 60 watts of power from your amplifier continuously with peaks up to 100 watts. The Dummybox Home has three different recording outputs: 1/4” jack, RCA, and mini jack. You can choose to send a filtered or an unfiltered signal to your recorder or PA. When the filtered signal is chosen, the voicing switches provide you with various speaker-simulation options such as the choice of microphone placement (on or off-axis), and type of speaker cabinet emulation (1x12 or 4x12). These options allow you to vary the directness of the sound and low end.
Call or click to order today!
- Input: dummyload with 60 Watts continuous /100 watts peak power handling
- Thru output: speaker output with no volume loss
- Monitor output: low power speaker output with three selectable levels:
- 5% (H), 3% (M), 1% (L)
- Three different recording output connectors: 1/4” jack, RCA, and mini-jack
- Switch for selecting filtered or unfiltered output signal
- Voicing switch for selecting the type of speaker cabinet: 1 x 12” or 4 x 12”
- Voicing switch for selecting microphone placement: axis or off-axis
- Heavy duty steel housing
- Maximum load at line output: – 20K Ohms
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 7.08" x 5.11" (11 w x 18 h x 13 d cm)
- Weight: 1.1 lb. (0.5 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.