- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Koch Studiotone 20 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45678 000001000 L45678000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
At first glance, you would be forgiven if you dismissed the Koch Studiotone 20 20W 1x12 tube guitar combo sounds much bigger, and has more features t...Click To Read More About This Product
Get vintage-style tone and modern features in a big-sounding, portable combo.
At first glance, you would be forgiven if you dismissed the Koch Studiotone 20 20W 1x12 tube guitar combo sounds much bigger, and has more features than one would suspect.
Featuring two EL84 power tubes in Class A, a newly designed speaker and cabinet, three foot switchable channels and two powerful voicing switches, the Koch Studiotone sound brings to mind the British valve amps of the '60s. The three channels (Clean, Overdrive & Overdrive+) take you from round, warm tones to saturated EL84 overdrive & compression. The 2-way ‘Mid Shift’ allows you to boost the mid frequencies around 800 Hz, and the 3-way ‘Bright’ switch allows you to cut or boost the high frequencies for fine tuning the top end.
Some of the big surprises are left for the back panel though, and a quick inspection reveals a serial effects loop, a recording output with microphone placement and cabinet-style simulators, two line outputs (one unfiltered and one low level), and a ‘Headphone Out’ jack. Speaker outputs at 4, 8, and 16 Ohm allow for any combination of speakers, and the built-in Power Soak and Speaker on/off switch allow the amp to be played with the speaker turned off for recording or headphone use. There is also a short-scale spring reverb tank, with front-mounted level adjustment.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Tubes: two EL84 (power amp)
- Speaker: 1x12" Koch custom VG12-60
- 3 channels: Clean, Overdrive, Overdrive boost
- Controls: 3-band EQ, two voicing switches, mid-shift 2 way, bright 3 way
- 4, 8, & 16 Ohm speaker outputs plus speaker on/off switch
- Serial effects loop (10 dBV signal level)
- Recording output with speaker simulation and 2 voicing filters
- Direct outputs (non-filtered, clean channel, headphone)
- Short scale three spring reverb tank
- 2-way footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.