- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Koch The Greg Greg Koch Signature 50W 2x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47074 000001000 L47074000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Greg 50W tube guitar combo is the Greg Koch signature guitar amp from Koch. It's the result of a year-long collaboration between Koch Amps and th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This versatile stage-and-studio workhorse is built to the specs of Greg Koch.
The Greg 50W tube guitar combo is the Greg Koch signature guitar amp from Koch. It's the result of a year-long collaboration between Koch Amps and the legendary guitar-slinger. The Greg is a 50 watt, three-channel, all-tube 2x10 combo featuring six 12AX7s and a pair of EL34s, Jensen Falcon C10-40 speakers and a 5-way footswitch for selecting channels, output tube saturation, tremolo modes and Reverb. Dual control panels give you independent control of the reverb and the tube vibrato, tremolo sections, as well as routing control for the on board effects and effects loop.
A Penthode (full power)/Triode (half power) switch, buffered serial or parallel effects loop with level control, and a passive speaker emulation filter round out this extremely robust amplifier. It is a powerful and versatile tool for stage or studio.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Half-power switch: Penthode (full power); Triode (half power)
- Tubes: six 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34
- Three channels
- Speakers: 2x10" Jensen C10-40
- Buffered serial or parallel effects loop with level control
- Built-in effects: tremolo, reverb
- Passive speaker emulation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.