- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Koch Twintone III 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46586 000001000 L46586000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Koch Twintone III has been restyled and and improved. Naturally, the best features of the classic Twintone were retained. Its compact size and re...Click To Read More About This Product
This versatile, tube-flavored beast offers vintage tone and modern features.
The Koch Twintone III has been restyled and and improved. Naturally, the best features of the classic Twintone were retained. Its compact size and relative light weight, disguise the power, versatility and ease of use this amplifier has to offer.
Two EL34 power tubes supply 50 watts of power. The Twintone III has five speaker jacks for connecting 4, 8, and 16 Ohm speaker cabinets. The superb sounding ‘Clean’ channel produces a wonderful warm and crystal clear clean sound that defines this amp. The Overdrive channel has been re-voiced. The crunch and lead channels now produce a more complex and richer gain structure without losing definition or depth.
Also new are the two separate foot-switchable master volumes on the front panel: Rhythm and Solo Volume. The Presence control has been relocated from the Overdrive channel to the power amp section. This creates a more authentic sparkle when turned open, and it now operates on both the Clean and Overdrive channel.
The long tank spring reverb has a level control on the back panel for just the right amount of effect. Naturally, the amp still has its recording output of which the filter has been improved. The output now offers true speaker- emulation for great authentic recording of your favorite guitar sound.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Two inputs: Normal, Bright
- Three foot-switchable channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead
- Controls: Independent 3-band EQ, two master volumes (Solo/Rhythm), presence, reverb level
- Classic long-scale model reverb with level adjust and foot switchable
- Parallel and/or serial effects loops
- Recording output (improved filter for true speaker emulation)
- 4-way footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.