Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
This versatile, tube-flavored beast offers vintage tone and modern features.
Two EL34 power tubes supply 50 watts of power. The Twintone III has five speaker jacks for connecting 4, 8, and 16 Ohm speaker cabinets. The superb sounding ‘Clean’ channel produces a wonderful warm and crystal clear clean sound that defines this amp. The Overdrive channel has been re-voiced. The crunch and lead channels now produce a more complex and richer gain structure without losing definition or depth.
Also new are the two separate foot-switchable master volumes on the front panel: Rhythm and Solo Volume. The Presence control has been relocated from the Overdrive channel to the power amp section. This creates a more authentic sparkle when turned open, and it now operates on both the Clean and Overdrive channel.
The long tank spring reverb has a level control on the back panel for just the right amount of effect. Naturally, the amp still has its recording output of which the filter has been improved. The output now offers true speaker- emulation for great authentic recording of your favorite guitar sound.
Call or click to order today!
Twintone III 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Two inputs: Normal, Bright
- Three foot-switchable channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead
- Controls: Independent 3-band EQ, two master volumes (Solo/Rhythm), presence, reverb level
- Classic long-scale model reverb with level adjust and foot switchable
- Parallel and/or serial effects loops
- Recording output (improved filter for true speaker emulation)
- 4-way footswitch included
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.