- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg OD-S Nutube Overdrive Effects Pedal Kit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75020 000001000 L75020000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building your own custom effects pedal from scratch is now possible with the Korg OD-S Overdrive kit. Experience the fun of DIY by easily building an...Click To Read More About This Product
Customize and build your perfect tube overdrive.
Building your own custom effects pedal from scratch is now possible with the Korg OD-S Overdrive kit. Experience the fun of DIY by easily building and customizing your own overdrive pedal; no soldering required.
Also, the OD-S is equipped with a powerful Nutube fully analog triode vacuum tube for a warm sound and rich harmonic response that will delight all guitarists.
Build your own FX pedal
Creating your own pedal can seem like a daunting task and the results aren’t guaranteed. The OD-S offers a solderless, easy-to-build kit that is also customizable to help you shape the overdrive tone that’s as individual as you.
Authentic tube sound
Nutube is a new and revolutionary fully analog triode vacuum tube developed by KORG and Noritake Itron Corporation. The same as a conventional vacuum tube, Nutube is constructed with an anode, grid and filament, and operates as a complete triode tube, effectively generates the same performance response and rich harmonic characteristics of conventional vacuum tubes in a more compact, stable and energy-efficient way.
Plenty of sonic possibilities
The OD-S has 2 GAIN knobs. In addition to adjusting the input level to the vacuum tube (GAIN), the anode load of the vacuum tube amplification circuit can be changed using the TUBE GAIN. This allows you to accurately adjust the sound from the vacuum tube to your liking.
The OD-S also incorporates a switch that lets you choose between 2 different overdrive types (with different Low - High ranges) along with True Bypass; making it an ideal pedal for live performances.
For advanced users who want to customize their tone further, the modification-friendly layout allows you to change out discrete components to create your own unique pedal to match your desired tone and performance. The possibilities are endless. Circuit diagrams are readily available in the download section.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: Single 9V alkaline battery（6LF22/6LR61）(sold separately) or a DC9V AV adapter (sold separately) KA181(DC9V)
- Battery life: Approx. 10 hours
- Power consumption: 46mA
- Tube: Nutube 6P1
- Connections: INPUT/OUTPUT (monaural stereo jack), DC 9V stereo minijack
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 3.78" x 2.16" (122 x 96 x 55mm)
- Weight: 0.75 lb (340g) (without batteries)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.