- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg PaAS Optional Speaker System for Pa3X
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H74197 000000000 H74197000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Korg PaAS quick-connect monitor is an optional, super high-fidelity speaker/amplification bar has been specifically designed to connect directly ...Click To Read More About This Product
PA amplification system for Korg Pa3X (76 and 61 keys) arranger workstation.
The Korg PaAS quick-connect monitor is an optional, super high-fidelity speaker/amplification bar has been specifically designed to connect directly to the keyboard. Useful for both home use and on-stage monitoring, the PaAS uses Korg's "Easy Connect" system: no additional support, no cables, no power supply needed to deliver crisp, clean full range sound.
- Super high-fidelity speaker/amplification bar
- 3-channel amplification system
- Extremely simple connection
- Power and the audio signal from the Pa3X are via a special connector that is automatically attached to the keyboard.
- No cable or power supply needs to be attached to the Pa3X
Easy monitoring with quality sound, on or offstage. Order today!
- Power: 2x20W (Mid/High Frequency) + 1x40W (Sub Woofer)
- 5 speakers: 2 midrange (3"/80 mm) + 2x tweeters and 5" dual-coil subwoofer (130 mm).
- Cabinet: Aluminum case with bass reflex system
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 39" x 6-13/16" x 5-3/8" (992 x 173 x 137 mm)
- Weight: 12.57 lb. (5.7 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.