- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg Pitchblack Custom Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J26246 000000000 J26246000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Positioned as a beautiful higher-level model of the very successful Pitchblack PB01, the PB-CS expands the Pitchblack Series lineup and provides a u...Click To Read More About This Product
A stylish floor tuner that is also easy to read.
Positioned as a beautiful higher-level model of the very successful Pitchblack PB01, the PB-CS expands the Pitchblack Series lineup and provides a unique choice for any guitarist looking for a stylish, high-quality floor tuner. The 3D meter display is based on the acclaimed Pitchblack Pro, delivering a visually appealing tuner positioned on a higher design level than any previous pedal tuner.
- 3D visual meter display with a beautiful look delivers the practical advantage of improved visibility, and further dramatic illumination allows it to project a stunning image on a dark stage
- Large and easily visible note name indication using a large 7-segment LED Choose from four meter display modes depending on their style
- In addition to the standard meter mode, a strobe mode for visualizing minute pitch differences, a half-strobe mode, and a Regular B mode are also provided
- Ultra-precise tuning with +/-0.1 cent accuracy
- Same high detection precision as KORG' professional-quality flagship models
- Battery: 9V battery (6F22) or AC adaptor 9V
- Battery life: approximately 15 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 67 mm x 113 mm x 45 mm / 2.64™™ x 4.45™™ x 1.77™™ Weight: 292 g / 0.64 lb. (including battery)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.