Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Korg Pitchblack Custom Pedal Tunertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A stylish floor tuner that is also easy to read.
- 3D visual meter display with a beautiful look delivers the practical advantage of improved visibility, and further dramatic illumination allows it to project a stunning image on a dark stage
- Large and easily visible note name indication using a large 7-segment LED Choose from four meter display modes depending on their style
- In addition to the standard meter mode, a strobe mode for visualizing minute pitch differences, a half-strobe mode, and a Regular B mode are also provided
- Ultra-precise tuning with +/-0.1 cent accuracy
- Same high detection precision as KORG' professional-quality flagship models
- Battery: 9V battery (6F22) or AC adaptor 9V
- Battery life: approximately 15 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 67 mm x 113 mm x 45 mm / 2.64™™ x 4.45™™ x 1.77™™ Weight: 292 g / 0.64 lb. (including battery)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.