- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom KB10 10W 1x10 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 423639 000001000 423639000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kustom KB10 bass amplifier is focused on producing great tone and rugged reliability. The KB10 is a 10-watt bass combo with a 10" Kustom speaker and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Simple design, intuitive tone controls, and rugged construction make this compact bass combo a perfect practice partner.
Kustom KB10 bass amplifier is focused on producing great tone and rugged reliability. The KB10 is a 10-watt bass combo with a 10" Kustom speaker and Bass, Mid and Treble controls. It is designed to produce quality tones quickly and effectively. Whether you need a small amp for practicing at home or on the road, the Kustom KB10 will deliver.
Like every KB amplifier, the Kustom KB10 bass combo offers an auxiliary input for plugging in an MP3 or CD player to practice along with tunes and a 1/8" headphone input that silences the internal speaker for late-night playing.
All Kustom KB amplifiers provide a 5-year, transferable electronics warranty to give buyers extra piece of mind with their purchase. For tone, features and value, you'd be hard-pressed to beat the Kustom KB10.
- RMS wattage: 10 watts
- Speaker: 1 x 10" Kustom
- Input configuration: one 1/4"
- EQ: bass, mid, treble
- Headphone jack: yes
- Auxiliary input: yes
- Dimensions: 17-1/2"H x 14"W x 10-1/2"
- Weight: 23lb.
- Power amp circuit: organic overdrive
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.