- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom KXB100 100W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52294 000000000 L52294000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kustom KXB Series amplifiers are focused on producing great tone, rugged reliability and intuitive tone-shaping tools in one package. The Kustom KXB1...Click To Read More About This Product
Bring the thunder to the show, and practice quietly at home.
Kustom KXB Series amplifiers are focused on producing great tone, rugged reliability and intuitive tone-shaping tools in one package. The Kustom KXB100 is a 100-watt bass combo amplifier with a 15-inch Kustom speaker and Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid and Treble controls. The preamp provides both Gain and Volume controls and is perfect for classic bass tones or more aggressive sounds with a hotter gain structure.
Like every KXB amplifier, the KXB100 offers an auxiliary input for plugging in an MP3 or CD player to practice along with tunes and a 1/8-inch headphone input that silences the internal speaker for late-night playing. For performance flexibility, the KXB100 provides a balanced XLR Line Out with Ground Lift and Volume control. An Effects Loop with Send and Return jacks offers flexibility for integrating external effects and processors. All KXB Series amplifiers provide a three-year, transferable electronics warranty to give buyers extra piece of mind with their purchase.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 100W
- Single channel
- Regular, -6dB pad input
- Speaker: 1x15" Kustom
- External speaker jack
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- 3.5mm stereo auxiliary input
- Line output XLR with volume control
- Dimensions: 23.5" x 18.75" x 15" (597 x 476 x 381 mm)
- Weight: 53 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.