- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom Sienna 30 Pro 30W 1x10 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51504 000000000 L51504000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kustom Sienna 30 is a 30-watt combo amplifier with a 10-inch speaker that is made especially to reproduce and enhance the natural sound of your g...Click To Read More About This Product
This portable combo will get your acoustic singing for the masses.
The Kustom Sienna 30 is a 30-watt combo amplifier with a 10-inch speaker that is made especially to reproduce and enhance the natural sound of your guitar or other acoustic instrument. The approach is more "hi-fi" in nature. With the power of one instrument input plus one microphone inputs add flexibility for interfacing with the amp.
You'll also find analog Reverb and Chorus effects to enhance your sound. EQ controls include a Feedback filter _ very handy for live gigs. Back panel connections are: (1) Speaker Out which disconnects the internal speaker to allow use of an external speaker; (2) 1/4-inch Line Out; (3) Effects Loop Send and Return jacks; (4) a Footswitch jack to turn the Chorus or Reverb effects on or off. The Sienna 30 Pro lets you fine-tune your sound and then amplify it in a way that brings out its best qualities.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 30W
- Speakers: 1x10" Sienna; high-frequency horn
- Two 1/4" inputs for instrument and microphone
- 3-band EQ
- External speaker output
- Headphone output
- Feedback filter
- Line output
- Dimensions: 15" x 18.2" x 9.7" (380 x 460 x 245 mm)
- Weight: 31 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.