- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney CUB10 10W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Black and Beige
- Write a Review
- L19239 000001000 L19239000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Small is beautiful: The CUB series delivers pure, vintage tube tone in small format, lower wattage units providing classic vintage sounds without com...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The rich tube tone, portability and simple controls make this a great grab-and-go combo.
Small is beautiful: The CUB series delivers pure, vintage tube tone in small format, lower wattage units providing classic vintage sounds without complicated control layouts or excessive volume levels.
Designed to make tube amps accessible to every player, the CUB10 is a CLASS A/B design and produces 10 watts RMS of power from a pre amp loaded with 2 ECC83s and a pair of 6V6GT power tubes.
The CUB10 is designed to be simple to use and its single channel features a Tone control, a Volume control and a Gain control, along with a choice of Hi & Lo input jacks.
The CUB 10 houses a 10″ HH driver. HH have custom-designed the driver exclusively for Laney giving the perfect loudspeaker pairing to the amplifier.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 10W (tube)
- Tubes: Two 12AX7 (preamp); two 6V6GT (power amp)
- Class A/B
- Single channel
- Two inputs: Hi, Lo
- Speaker: 1x10" HH
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Controls: Tone, volume, gain
- Outputs: 8, 16 ohm
- Dimensions: 13.97" x 14.37" x 8.66"
- Weight: 18.18 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.