- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney GH100R 100W Tube Guitar Amplifier Head
- Write a Review
- Product J46112
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney GH100R is an EL34-loaded, twin-channel, 100-watt all-tube head capable of balancing the amount of pre-amp and power-amp distortion in your ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Stage-ready power and all-tube tone in a versatile two-channel head.
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Class A/B
- Two channels
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, mid-shift, bright switch, master tone, master volume, ground lift
- Built-in reverb with pull focus
- Footswitchable series FX loop
- Balanced DI output with speaker emulation
- Aux. input
- FS2 footswitch included
- Custom embroidered slip cover included
- Comfortable top edge bar handles
- Weight: 47.4 lb.
Call or click to order today!