- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney LV100 65W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- L19242 000001000 L19242000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LV100 is a 65 watt RMS guitar combo with tube-emulation circuitry and a custom-designed 12” HH driver giving it the power and tone to cut through...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get great tone and versatile features from a portable 1x12 combo.
The LV100 is a 65 watt RMS guitar combo with tube-emulation circuitry and a custom-designed 12” HH driver giving it the power and tone to cut through on stage.
There’s nothing quite like playing live. The feelings conjured up by the connection between you, your guitar, the sound from your rig and your interaction with the audience is hard to explain.
The LV Series is designed with this in mind, helping you take to the stage with confidence and above all, great tone.
The twin channel LV100 is a gig-ready combo packed with features for LiVe use. Its 65 watt RMS output section is coupled to a 12” loudspeaker that has been custom-designed for Laney by HH.
Featuring Laney’s tube emulation circuitry and twin channels with independent EQ, the LV100 provides tone for any genre of music. Laney’s “V” scoop and “VTS” character switches provide further tonal characteristic options.
On-board reverb provides ambiance to the amp tone and different reverb levels can be set to Clean and Drive channels.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 65W (solid state)
- Two channels: Clean, Drive
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12" HH
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Controls: 3-band EQ, bright switch, scoop switch, reverb level, volume, master
- Effects loop
- Headphone output
- Footswitch sold separately
- Tube-emulation circuitry
- Dimensions: 16.65" x 18.42" x 9.96"
- Weight: 24.25 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.