- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney LV300 120W 1x12 Tube Hybrid Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #L19272 000001000 L19272000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LV300 is a 120watt RMS guitar combo with a real ECC83 tube and a custom-designed 12” HH driver giving it the power and tone to cut through on sta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This versatile combo offers real tube preamp tone and plenty of power.
The LV300 is a 120watt RMS guitar combo with a real ECC83 tube and a custom-designed 12” HH driver giving it the power and tone to cut through on stage.
The three-channel LV300 is a gig-ready combo packed with features for LiVe use. Its 120 watt RMS output section is coupled to a 12” loudspeaker that has been custom-designed for Laney by HH.
Real Tube Tone
Tubes add warmth and character to most classic guitar sounds but tube amps can be heavy and more expensive. The LV300 preamplifier is therefore equipped with a real ECC83 tube to combine the practicality and portability of a solid state amplifier with the benefits of tube tone.
V & VTS
Each of the 2 Drive channels features a ‘V’ switch. This gives you an instantly scooped tone plus as there is one per channel it gives the flexibility to scoop the rhythm tone whilst leaving the solo tone unaffected. Next comes the VTS switch – this feature globally boosts certain bass and upper mid frequencies whilst cutting some of the lower mid allowing two different amp characters depending on your gig.
On-board reverb provides ambiance to the amp tone and different reverb levels can be set to Clean and Drive sections.
Channel, Drive and Reverb can be controlled by remote footswitch (Laney FS3), an FX loop allows connection of outboard effects and the Extension Speaker out sockets make the LV300 100% stage-ready.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 120W
- Tube: one 12AX7 (preamp)
- Three channels
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12" HH
- Controls: 3-band EQ, drive, bright switch, scoop switch, reverb
- FX loop
- Built-in reverb
- Output: 8 ohm, 1/4"
- Dimensions: 18.81" x 22.75" x 10.15"
- Weight: 37.47 lb.
- Footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.