- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney LV300H 120W Tube Hybrid Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19237 000001000 L19237000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There’s nothing quite like playing live. The feelings conjured up by the connection between you, your guitar, the sound from your rig and your intera...Click To Read More About This Product
Get stage-ready power with real 12AX7 preamp tone.
There’s nothing quite like playing live. The feelings conjured up by the connection between you, your guitar, the sound from your rig and your interaction with the audience is hard to explain.
The LV Series is designed with this in mind, helping you take to the stage with confidence and above all, great tone.
The three-channel LV300H is a gig-ready head with 120 watts RMS and packed with features for LiVe use. It is recommended for use with the LV412A cabinet.
Real Tube Tone
Tubes add warmth and character to most classic guitar sounds but tube amps can be heavy and more expensive. The LV300H preamplifier is therefore equipped with a real 12AX7 tube to combine the practicality and portability of a solid state amplifier with the benefits of tube tone.
V & VTS
Each of the 2 Drive channels features a "V" switch. This gives you an instantly scooped tone plus as there is one per channel it gives the flexibility to scoop the rhythm tone whilst leaving the solo tone unaffected. Next comes the VTS switch – this feature globally boosts certain bass and upper mid frequencies whilst cutting some of the lower mid allowing two different amp characters depending on your gig.
On-board reverb provides ambiance to the amp tone and different reverb levels can be set to Clean and Drive sections.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 120W (hybrid)
- Tube: One 12AX7 (preamp)
- Three channels: Clean, Drive 1, Drive 2
- Single input
- Controls: 3-band EQ, bright switch, V scoop switch, VTS switch, gain, volume
- Effects loop
- Built-in reverb with independent level controls
- Footswitch included
- Plastic corners
- Rubber handle
- Dimensions: 8.77" x 26.25" x 9.76"
- Weight: 27.3 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.