- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney LV412A 280W 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cab
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19240 000001000 L19240000001000
The Laney LV412A 4x12 speaker cab is loaded with a quartet of HH custom speakers, together rated at 280W. It offers 8-ohm mono and 4-ohm stereo opera...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This 4x12 is armed with massive power handling and sturdy construction for the road.
The Laney LV412A 4x12 speaker cab is loaded with a quartet of HH custom speakers, together rated at 280W. It offers 8-ohm mono and 4-ohm stereo operation for added versatility. The angled baffle provides improved projection. And the rugged plywood construction, side handles, reinforced corners and rubber feet ensure it'll withstand the rigors of the road.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 280W
- Speakers: 4x12” HH custom drivers (8 ohm)
- Two 1/4" jack speaker connections (4 ohm)
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Rugged plywood construction
- Textured front fret
- Angled baffle
- Easy-grab side bar handles
- Black metal corners
- Rubber feet
- Dimensions: 28.34" x 28.34" x 14.17" (720 mm x 720 mm x 360 mm)
- Weight: 52.91 lb. (24 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.