- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney LX15B 15W 2x5 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19263 000001000 L19263000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney LX15B offers big bass tones right out the box – designed to give you sonic performance bigger than its small size!Simple to UseThe LX15B is...Click To Read More About This Product
Get great bass tone and features for practice.
The Laney LX15B offers big bass tones right out the box – designed to give you sonic performance bigger than its small size!
Simple to Use
The LX15B is a simple-to-use and compact amplifier combo designed specifically for bass guitar. It delivers punchy bass tone with ease.
LX15B’s instrument channel features a 3 band EQ for tone shaping plus a Shape switch – this provides a great sounding “go to” setting from a single button press.
A pre-selected compressor setting can be added with a simple switch. This adds punch to the original bass sound.
The mini-jack AUX input, allows for connection of a playback device such as MP3/iPod/CD for jamming along to songs or backing tracks, plus there is a headphone socket for doing so quietly –a great feature for private practice or late night sessions.
The LX15B’s 15W RMS power stage is couple to a pair of custom-designed 5” woofers giving broad sound dispersion and impressive output level.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 15W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 2x5" custom
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, pre shape switch, compressor switch
- Headphone output
- Aux. input
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.