- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney LX35R 35W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19253 000001000 L19253000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LX35R is a 35 watt, twin channel guitar amp with 3 band EQ and on-board reverb – giving gain choices from clean to extreme.British DesignThe LX35...Click To Read More About This Product
This awesome little practice amp comes loaded with great tone and high-quality reverb.
The LX35R is a 35 watt, twin channel guitar amp with 3 band EQ and on-board reverb – giving gain choices from clean to extreme.
The LX35R features a twin channel preamp – giving aggressive extreme gain options plus a clean channel for softer moments.
Tone Control Plus XTS
The 3 band EQ tone stack, gives instant tone shaping options to adjustment to suit the guitar and music style. Kick in the "XTS" tone shaping switch for an instant scoop to the mid and a boost to key frequencies.
On-board reverb can be dialled in with a rotary control to add ambience to the tone.
The AUX input for jamming along and a headphone socket for doing so quietly are great features for private practice or late night sessions.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 35W
- Two channels
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x10" custom
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Output: 4 ohm
- Dimensions: 14.48" x 15.86" x 8.97
- Weight: 22 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.