- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney Mini-St-Iron 3x2W Stereo Mini Guitar Amp
- Write a Review
- #L19580 000001000 L19580000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney MINI-ST-IRON is a battery powered amp, perfect for desktop, backstage or practice, a super compact solution for guitar tone and performance...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This battery-powered beauty delivers great tone everywhere.
The Laney MINI-ST-IRON is a battery powered amp, perfect for desktop, backstage or practice, a super compact solution for guitar tone and performance anywhere.
The MINI-ST-IRON model features a clean and drive channel, gain, tone and volume dial, guitar input, Aux in, On-board tape style digital delay with level control, headphone socket and the unique Laney LSI – Laney Smartphone Insert.
The LSI allows you to collect your amp to your favorite guitar tone generating app to access all your favorite guitar tones. The LSI connecting cable is supplied with the unit and works with IOS and Android devices.
Launched in conjunction with the Tonebridge app from Ultimate Guitar, it’s super easy to make your MINI-LANEY sound like any of the thousands of guitar tones on the Tonebridge database.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 2x3W stereo
- Two channels
- Single input
- Controls: Gain, Level, Tone, Delay and Volume Knobs
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- LSI - Laney Smartphone Insert cable included
- Battery powered
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.