- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney NEXUS-SLS 500W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- L19258 000001000 L19258000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney NEXUS-SLS is a small, highly powerful and ultra-compact, reliable bass head. Part of the world renowned NEXUS range the SLS takes all the t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get stage-ready power and tons of versatility in a super-portable bass head.
The Laney NEXUS-SLS is a small, highly powerful and ultra-compact, reliable bass head. Part of the world renowned NEXUS range the SLS takes all the tone, power and flexibility bass players have come to expect from NEXUS and packages it into an ultraportable amp.
This is a bass head designed with the player in mind, putting your mind at rest from the moment you plug in, and at a mere 4.5kg, very competitive and reasonable pricing it won’t break your back or your bank!
This is a day and age when the home studio is a near essential for the modern player and the incredible T-USB option on the Nexus SLS lets you connect right into your computer and becomes the digital interface between you and your music. Alongside the T-USB function there is the standard Jack input (HI & LO), D.I, Headphones, Mini Jack, FX Loop, Tuner, Footswitch and Output Loudspeaker.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 500W
- Tube: one 12AX7 (preamp)
- Single channel
- Two inputs: Hi, Lo
- Impedance: 4, 8 ohm
- Controls: 3-band EQ, sweet, gain, shape, space, interval, focus, volume, tilt, touch, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- DI out with pre- and post-EQ select
- Headphone out with level
- Aux. input with level
- FX loop
- Tuner output
- USB output
- Weight: 9.92 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.