- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney RB2 30W 1x10 Bass Combo Amp
Black and Blue
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19259 000001000 L19259000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney RB2 is a 30 Watt RMS kickback design bass combo, loaded with a custom-designed 10" driver and horn. Suitable for the bedroom, recording or ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This portable bass combo delivers for all your practice needs.
The Laney RB2 is a 30 Watt RMS kickback design bass combo, loaded with a custom-designed 10" driver and horn. Suitable for the bedroom, recording or rehearsal.
The RB2 delivers 30 watts RMS of solid bass power. Coupled with both a 10” custom designed driver and a high frequency horn the full range of bass tone can be heard with clarity and definition.
Dual-Position Cabinet Design
The RB2 features a dual-position cabinet design so can be used as a conventional stage combo or in "kickback" position as a monitor.
The RB2 pre amp features High and Normal jack inputs – catering for active and passive basses and a powerful 3 band EQ featuring a swept mid control making accurate tonal shaping a breeze. A switchable compressor adds instant punch.
Practice, Recording and Performance
As well as headphone socket for silent practice and Aux input for audio playback, an XLR DI socket allows the RB2 to be connected directly to a PA system or recording console.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 30W
- Single channel
- Two inputs: Normal, High
- Speakers: 1x10" custom driver, HF horn
- Controls: 2-band EQ, mid frequency, mid level, volume, compressor switch
- Built-in compressor
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Tilt-back design
- Dimensions: 15.86" x 12.12" x 12.83"
- Weight: 23.14 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.