- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney RB3 Richter 65W 1x12" Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54737 000001000 L54737000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RB3 is a 65 Watt RMS kickback-design bass combo, loaded with a custom 12" driver and horn. Suitable for practice, recording, rehearsal or small g...Click To Read More About This Product
This little thumper is ready to move some air.
The RB3 is a 65 Watt RMS kickback-design bass combo, loaded with a custom 12" driver and horn. Suitable for practice, recording, rehearsal or small gigs. The clean ergonomic preamp is packed with everything you need to get a great bass sound: High or Normal input choices can be selected to match the type of bass used, on-board compressor adds punch and tone can be further tweaked via a powerful 3 band EQ with a parametric mid. Including an FX loop, aux. in, headphone socket and XLR DI, the RB3 houses all the connection options needed for practice, recording, rehearsal or gigs.
The amplifier can be used in two orientations depending on the requirements. Rather than being used in the conventional upright mode, If the amplifier is to be used up close to the player, then the amplifier can be used in a tilt-back orientation, meaning that the amps output is directed more toward a player’s ears.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 65W
- Single channel
- Two inputs: normal, padded
- Speaker: 1x12" custom driver; HF horn
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- On-board compressor
- Internal limiter
- DI out - XLR
- FX Loop
- Headphone output
- Aux. input
- Dual-position kickback
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 18.11" x 14.9" (470 mm x 460 mm x 380 mm)
- Weight: 35.5 lb. (16.1 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.